Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Opal Reef Snorkelling
An Environmental Management Charge (EMC) of $6.00 applies to all passengers travelling to the Great Barrier Reef.
Port Douglas transfers are included in the tour price.
Transfers to and from Palm Cove and Cairns incur an additional charge to be paid on board. This charge is available on application.
- Included in price:
- Tropical Gourmet Lunch, Morning/Afternoon tea, all snorkelling equipment, prescription masks, wetsuits & lycra sunsuits, guided snorkel tours, interpretive reef talk by experienced dive instructors, 3 sensational snorkelling sites, transfers from local Port Douglas accommodation, hot / cold freshwater showers
- Able to be purchased/hired:
- Hire camera, digital camera, alcoholic beverages, softdrinks, merchandise
- What to bring:
- Camera, hat, towel, swimwear, sunscreen and cash / credit cards for additional purchases
- Fitness level required:
- Child policies:
- Children 4 - 14 years - younger children are welcome.
- Departure points:
- Port Douglas, Queensland
- Departure time:
9:00 AM Daily
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- Boarding time 8.20am Departure 8.45am Port Douglas transfers are included in the tour price. Transfers to and from Palm Cove and Cairns incur an additional charge to be paid on board. This charge is available on application.
- 8 hours
- Approximate Return Time:
The above prices include $6.00 per person, which is payable direct to the operator on the day of travel.Click on a price to view more options and details.
- Calypso Reef Cruises
- Port Douglas and Great Barrier Reef
- Departs From
- Port Douglas
For a unique and personalised experience on the Outer Great Barrier Reef there is no competition for Calypso's smaller custom built vessel â€“ Calypso Snorkel. Carrying a maximum of 65 guests to the Outer Great Barrier Reef, Calypso Snorkel optimises space and comfort with day bed style seating both inside and out.
Snorkelling three breathtaking sites at Opal Reef, this day is designed to cater for small groups only interested in snorkelling. Smaller groups and a smaller vessel allow access to more intricate and abundant reef systems, showcasing the best the Great Barrier Reef has to offer.
Prices & Availability
Prices for 29 April 2015.
Use the calendar to book instantly
Opal Reef Snorkelling